Location: Café Domenico
Agenda: Common Council, NATGAT (National Gathering in Philadelphia), Justice for Narcisca, Morgan Family Fundraiser, Regional Conference in Utica
- Semantics were vague in the proposed legislation to *ELIMINATE PRIVILEGE OF THE FLOOR, looking for it to be amended so that it is transparent what the intent is;
- Occupy Watertown will be coming down as a sign of solidarity;
- Proposing ideas and speaking on issues such as having more open government and transparency;
- Executive sessions are also questionable and possibly illegitimate.
- * (Click image to increase size)
NATGAT in Philly
- Points were made on being prompt when meeting for carpool if that is the choice of transportation;
- Looked briefly into getting train tickets, too expensive;
- John proposed possibly getting a weekend van for the weekend;
- Julie has had offers for lodging in Philly;
- Trinh and Hamza selected as primary delegates on behalf of OU;
- Julie and Derek alternates.
Justice for Narcisca
- Someone on behalf of the bank apologized for the mistreatment and the ridiculous happenings at the house on Ballantyne Brae;
- Reaffirmed that everything will be sorted out in two weeks’ time;
- We are still committed if it is still not resolved (more pickets, etc.);
- Situation basically in limbo, we are waiting and watching.
- Lana brought the posters and advertising resources, please help to post them and hand out fliers;
- Cleared up cover charge, it’s $5;
- Someone would ask the lounge owners if we could serve Saranac seeing as they don’t have their liquor license;
- Still need to ask businesses and such for baskets or donations.
Regional Conference in Utica
- Proposed by Julie, since she had to much fun at Occupy Upstate Regional Conference in Syracuse;
- Definitely a future possibility;
- More info will be added as this progresses in the future.